Residential Garage Doors | Premium
Choose a door
Where to buy
Find a retailer
Customize Your Garage Door
Visualize your door in 4 Easy Steps
QUALITY HAS A BRAND NAME
For more than 25 years, GAREX offers a wide range of efficient and silent functioning door models, such as the Premium.
Available in steel or aluminum, in standard or custom colours, with a variety of decorative windows, this classic will embellish your home.
The PREMIUM door offers several advantages:
- Insulated garage door designed to be energy efficient with R-16 thermal resistance value;
- Harmonize perfectly with the exterior appearance of the classic architecture of your property;
- Aesthetically appealing that boost your home’s curb appeal as on average, garage doors make up 30 percent of what passerby will see of your home;
- Manufactured using premium quality parts and components that ensure maximum performance, value, and peace of mind;
- Rollers and hardware providing you with a quieter and smooth operation of the garage door;
- Features the new Rot-Proof Extruded Polystyrene XPS End Block that offers several advantages to the traditional wood end blocks.
RANGE OF COLOURS
The GAREX selection of colours are from oven-baked polyester based paints and meet high quality standards. Colours shown may differ from the actual colours of the doors. Request a color sample by mail.
- Commercial Brown
- Dark Oak
GAREX offers a great variety of decorative windows for your garage door. Whatever your tastes might be, you will find the model that will suit your property. As perfect complement to the architectural style of your home, GAREX also supplies custom designed windows.
Upper Section 3 by 1 window
4 squares window
6 squares window
4 squares diamond window
6 squares diamond window
Arched clear window
Upper Section 3 by 1 arched window
Arched 4 squares
Arched 6 squares window
Arched sunburst window
Arched 4 squares diamond window
Arched 6 squares diamond window
Garage Door Dimensions
|Metal thickness||0,61 mm (0,024 po)||0,47 mm (0,0185 po)|
|Isolation factor||RSI 2,81(R-16)||RSI 2,81 (R-16)|
|Isolation density||40 kg/m3 ( 2,5 lbs/pi3 )||40 kg/m3 ( 2,5 lbs/pi3 )|
|Door Thickness||44,5 mm (1 3/4")||44,5 mm (1 3/4")|
Documentation and maintenance