Residential Garage Doors | Premium Select MX | R-16
Choose a door
Premium Select MX | R-16
Where to buy
Find a retailer
Customize Your Garage Door
Visualize your door in 4 Easy Steps
BEAUTY MADE SIMPLE
Premium Select MX, the new series makes classic, beauty and simplicity a whole.
Different patterns are offered (see illustration). Windows can be added, and the suitable color can be chosen.
A classic redesigned in beauty just for you.
The PREMIUM SELECT MX door offers several advantages:
- Insulated garage door designed to be energy efficient with R-16 thermal resistance value;
- Harmonize perfectly with the exterior appearance of the classic architecture of your property;
- Aesthetically appealing that boost your home’s curb appeal as on average, garage doors make up 30 percent of what passerby will see of your home;
- Manufactured using premium quality parts and components that ensure maximum performance, value, and peace of mind;
- Rollers and hardware providing you with a quieter and smooth operation of the garage door;
- Features the new Rot-Proof Extruded Polystyrene XPS End Block that offers several advantages to the traditional wood end blocks.
RANGE OF COLOURS
The GAREX selection of colours are from oven-baked polyester based paints and meet high quality standards. Colours shown may differ from the actual colours of the doors. Request a color sample by mail.
- Commercial Brown
- Dark Oak
If you require a non-standard color, we can paint your door to the color of your choice (equivalence Sico or Gentek).
Upper Section 3 by 1 window
4 squares window
6 squares window
4 squares diamond window
6 squares diamond window
Arched clear window
Upper Section 3 by 1 arched window
Arched 4 squares
Arched 6 squares window
Arched sunburst window
Arched 4 squares diamond window
Arched 6 squares diamond window
Garage Door Dimensions
|Metal thickness||0,61 mm (0,024 po)||0,47 mm (0,0185 po)|
|Isolation factor||RSI 2,81(R-16)||RSI 2,81 (R-16)|
|Isolation density||40 kg/m3 ( 2,5 lbs/pi3 )||40 kg/m3 ( 2,5 lbs/pi3 )|
|Door Thickness||44,5 mm (1 3/4")||44,5 mm (1 3/4")|
Documentation and maintenance