Residential Garage Doors | Vermont 138 | R-12
Choose a door
Vermont 138 | R-12
Where to buy
Find a retailer
Customize Your Garage Door
Visualize your door in 4 Easy Steps
AN ECONOMICAL AND UNIQUE STYLE
Inspired on the carriage house style, the insulated garage door Vermont from Garex, now in an economical configuration, will enhance the architectural style of your home.
Our new collection of high-performance R-12 polyurethane insulated 1-3/8" (34.93 mm) white steel overhead garage doors evokes the most popular styles of Garex Garage Doors. These textured woodgrain overhead garage doors are made in Canada of 26 gauge galvanized steel.
This new 1-3/8" thickness line of entry-level products is design specifically for applications where the need for insulation is less important.
The VERMONT 138 door offers several advantages:
- Insulated garage door designed with R-12 thermal resistance value;
- Harmonize perfectly with the exterior appearance of the traditional architecture of your property;
- Aesthetically appealing that boost your home’s curb appeal as on average, garage doors make up 30 percent of what passerby will see of your home;
- Manufactured using 26 gauge galvanized steel, parts, and components of good quality that ensure great performance;
- Rollers and hardware providing you with smooth operation of the garage door;
- Features traditional white 138 painted wood end blocks.
- Embossment: 20’’x14”
RANGE OF COLOURS
The GAREX selection of colours are from oven-baked polyester based paints and meet high quality standards. Colours shown may differ from the actual colours of the doors. Request a color sample by mail.
- White 138
If you require a non-standard color, we can paint your door to the color of your choice (equivalence Sico or Gentek).
GAREX offers a great variety of decorative windows for your garage door. Whatever your tastes might be, you will find the model that will suite your property. As perfect complement to the architectural style of your home, GAREX also supplies custom designed windows.
GARAGE DOOR DIMENSIONS
|Metal thickness||0,455 mm (0,0179 po)|
|Isolation factor||RSI 2,11 (R-12)|
|Isolation density||40 kg/m3 ( 2,5 lbs/pi3 )|
|Door Thickness||34,925 mm (1 3/8")|
Documentation and maintenance
Last updated 2018-09-28 0.03 MB